About Me

My photo
I am a gamer, an artist and a hobbyist video game designer. When I'm not doodling one resource or another, I love to read books, make paper crafts (cards) and bake yummy goodies.

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Art = decided, Livestream

I'm so happy right now! I've finally decided what I was going to do with the art for faces/portrait in the super secret project. I kept going back and forth on the decision. I really wanted to do original art, since it's fun and a great practice for my own artistic skill. But even with the flat colors and sketchy lines, I still hesitated that it would take too long.

I've solved the issue, however, by switching to Jalen's super adorable chibi base. It's super cute, it allows for a lot of detail and it's just fun to work with.

So, here is one of the portraits/faces you will be seeing:
 So cute! :3

In other news, I've done a livestream video of my tile-making the past couple of nights. If you're ever interested in how I make tiles, or if you want to chat while I'm making tiles, you can head over to my livestream channel. I usually post a profile feed on the official RM forums before opening the stream.

4 comments:

  1. So adorable! :D That would be wonderful to see in game. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's just perfect for the overall theme and the tone I want to go with. I'm so motivated to keep working on it now. And the best part is that I will be able to make faces for the NPCs now, without having to spend a year making them. XD

      Delete
  2. Hello there! Do you happen to have any journalism or this is a completely natural gift? Can't wait to hear from you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure what you mean by journalism ...

      Delete