About Me

My photo
I am a gamer, an artist and a hobbyist video game designer. When I'm not doodling one resource or another, I love to read books, make paper crafts (cards) and bake yummy goodies.

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Back to development

I have been absolutely terrible about updating you guys on what I've been doing lately. Besides a resource-making spree (check out the tiles right here), I also had a lovely (and very busy!) visit from my parents. All together, it translates to no game development being done over the last 2 and a half weeks.

I'm hoping to be back on track next week. I've missed making a game and this super secret project has been poking my brain like crazy!

I leave you with a screenshot:
Yes, you do get to visit and eat at this lovely restaurant.

2 comments:

  1. lovely! the tiered serving piece was a great idea; the cake looks so scrumptious.
    Your maps just get better and better! Thanks for sharing. =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I can't take credit for the lovely tiered serving tile, as I found it on FSM. But I do wish I'd thought of it first. :)

    ReplyDelete