About Me

My photo
I am a gamer, an artist and a hobbyist video game designer. When I'm not doodling one resource or another, I love to read books, make paper crafts (cards) and bake yummy goodies.

Friday, July 13, 2012

Tree~

I will not have time to make a proper entry this week, since I will be very busy finishing up the add-on pack for the modern tiles. So, I leave you with a graphic:
This was a tree that someone requested a few months ago. I just got to finishing it up today. Sorry for the delay, Paul!

Expect a more proper entry sometime next week.

1 comment:

  1. It does look a bit strange, but it's based on the drawing that the requester provided. I guess he's got some odd fantasy-like objects in his world. He also requested some giant mushrooms (for houses). I'll try to make those when I next get some free time. :)

    ReplyDelete