About Me

My photo
I am a gamer, an artist and a hobbyist video game designer. When I'm not doodling one resource or another, I love to read books, make paper crafts (cards) and bake yummy goodies.

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Free Battler

Yet another Thursday freebie for you all!

This time, it's a sparkly female battler:
There's actually quite a few shiny effects that are hard to see with the white background, so here's how the battler looks on a dark background:



All shiny and sparkly.

Terms: Same as the RTP EULA.
No need to credit.
You may repost elsewhere, but please link to my blog if you do so.

3 comments:

  1. Love that sparkly battler! She reminds me of a (ballet) dancer, one way or another :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, thank you! I just might eventually turn her into a ballet dancer. :D

      Delete
    2. That would be awesome xP

      Delete