About Me

My photo
I am a gamer, an artist and a hobbyist video game designer. When I'm not doodling one resource or another, I love to read books, make paper crafts (cards) and bake yummy goodies.

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Weekly Progress: Sprites

I've started spriting some characters. Instead of doing NPCs, I figured it would work better to start with the main characters.

So, after much time and several hand/wrist cramps, here are Alistair and Claudia:
 They now match their portraits/faces (Yay!).

The rest of the week was pretty much spent on some requests/commissions and work.


Not much of an update, but I'm pretty tired today.

3 comments:

  1. Claudia looks taller than Alistair! I think it's how his hair/cloak (not sure which) is sprited. It looks like he's hunched over and shorter as a result even though their eyes are level!

    But they're looking good so far! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Her tall witchy hat doesn't help matters, either! XD

      I guess I'll fiddle with things a little more later on. Wrist is still too sore from all the recent arts.

      Delete
  2. I really like Claudia's. But as ronove says Alistair looks a little hunched over.

    ReplyDelete