About Me

My photo
I am a gamer, an artist and a hobbyist video game designer. When I'm not doodling one resource or another, I love to read books, make paper crafts (cards) and bake yummy goodies.

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Project to check out

Due to illness, I haven't been able to do a whole lot of work or a whole lot of updating. I'm doing better now, health-wise, but I'm still required to rest and take it easy for a short while longer. I have an appointment tomorrow, so I hope to have more information then (not to mention a better posting schedule).

In the mean time, I want to encourage you all to check out an awesome project by two of my friends:
X-Noir

I've known Volrath and Artbane for quite a while now, and they've always amazed me with their abilities when it comes to RPG Maker and game design in general. The things they do with writing and puzzles continue to blow me away. X-Noir also features custom art from Ronove, another close friend of whose artistic talents I'm totally jealous of.

Give X-Noir a try, and more importantly, give Volrath and Artbane some feedback. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment