About Me

My photo
I am a gamer, an artist and a hobbyist video game designer. When I'm not doodling one resource or another, I love to read books, make paper crafts (cards) and bake yummy goodies.

Monday, May 20, 2013

Mushroom Tile Add-On



As per Strawberry's request, I redid my giant mushroom to look like something that fits better with RPG Maker. Click on the link to get the full size. Also posted here.

Terms: Free for commercial and non-commercial use in any of Enterbrain's RPG Maker programs.
Do not repost/redistribute! Link to this blog post instead.
Credits: Lunarea

4 comments:

  1. Nicely done! You may want to have them update the official blog. There it says these are free for commercial and non-commercial use while here you say only non-commercial is free.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Nice shrums !
    Just wanted to know why is the terms of use are restricted to the RPGmaker series ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like to keep some of my work exclusive to RPG Maker's products. Since this particular set was both a request from someone in the RM and featured in the official RMW blog, it seemed proper to keep it restricted to RPG Maker use. :)

      Delete