About Me

My photo
I am a gamer, an artist and a hobbyist video game designer. When I'm not doodling one resource or another, I love to read books, make paper crafts (cards) and bake yummy goodies.

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Tiles tutorial Part 3

Part 3 is up!

Click me.

Also, as you've probably noticed, I haven't been posting much other than links to the tutorial. Various non-game projects have been kicking my butt lately, and I haven't even had a chance to open Ace, let alone do some work.

But I intend to remedy that by the end of next week. Expect some more info soon.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Luna!

    I'm using the giant mushroom you created with my game to show a magical effect, but everyone says it does not fit.

    I'm curious if you know exactly what I can do fix it so I can keep it! I love giant mushrooms to create this effect. o.o

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know some of my older stuff is in dire need of an update. I think a giant mushroom is one of those I-should-update pieces.

    If you're not in a rush, I will try to get some giant mushrooms done by Friday. :)

    ReplyDelete